WEIGHT: 60 LBS
FISHABLE AREA: 13 SQ. FT.
]
www.MattJohnsonOutdoors.com

Ice Team - "Join the Team!"
www.IceTeam.com

Ultimate Panfish League
www.UltimatePanfishLeague.com

#41216 - 02/26/12 10:29 PM Re: NEW Jason Mitchell Pro Thermal Fish House [Re: Matt Johnson]
mnduckhunter Offline
Ultimate Angler

What are some pros and cons of this house so far? Looking at upgrading to it.

#41218 - 02/27/12 12:46 AM Re: NEW Jason Mitchell Pro Thermal Fish House [Re: mnduckhunter]
matt p Offline
Extreme Angler

Loc: White Bear Lake, MN/ Menomonie...
Pros.. It is a little more roomy than the scout which I have. It has the Thermal shell keeps you a little warmer, it also has the battary bracket as well as some lights..
Cons would be its a little bit heavier with the thermal top.. but all in all looks like a great house.

Edited by matt p (02/27/12 12:48 AM)

#41232 - 02/27/12 02:31 PM Re: NEW Jason Mitchell Pro Thermal Fish House [Re: matt p]
mnduckhunter Offline
Ultimate Angler

I found one for a decent price thats why i was asking.

How much more heavier is it then the pro tc? Waiting for the wide's vehicle to get done with an oil change so i have no good way of checking.

Love my otter thermal so i want to go and try a smaller one man thermal.

#41244 - 02/27/12 05:35 PM Re: NEW Jason Mitchell Pro Thermal Fish House [Re: mnduckhunter]
matt p Offline
Extreme Angler

Loc: White Bear Lake, MN/ Menomonie...
8lbs heavier than the Pro tc and 13 lbs heavier than the older fish trap scout.. I would say its not a big difference but thats up to you.. If you like the thermal and found one for a good price I would go for it. Its a great looking house, it already has a few nice features like the battery bracket and lights in it..

#44893 - 10/24/12 11:05 AM Re: NEW Jason Mitchell Pro Thermal Fish House [Re: matt p]
MNBassfisher Offline
Angler

Loc: White Bear Lake, MN
I am going to purchase a one man shack for this season. I've done my research and I think I'm going to spend a little extra coin and get this shack. I like the extra room it provides, the thermal material, and the added features. Matt I saw you rigged yours up with some Ram mounts for your electronics, I was thinking of doing the same for my flasher (mount it beneath my legs). Is that removable or can it flip it (like the bait bucket holder) during transport?

#44898 - 10/24/12 03:21 PM Re: NEW Jason Mitchell Pro Thermal Fish House [Re: MNBassfisher]
joneshat11 Offline
Avid Angler

Loc: Big Lake, MN
MNBASSFISHER, Here is what I did with my Scout and a Ram Mount. I set it up like in the second pic where I could fold it up and out of the way for transport. I set this up so I could quickly convert from my Scout to my Attack Bucket while tourney fishing. Works pretty slick.